- Your information will never be sold, rented, shared or otherwise disclosed to third parties. You may receive contact from time to time regarding your purchases or the services or email lists you have subscribed to.
- Anything you may disclose to me in session are strictly confidential. I will not release this information to anyone, without your written permission.
- Accepted forms of payment: credit card, paypal, square, or venmo
- The current rates for sessions may be found on this website.All prices subject to change.
- Arriving 15 minutes late with no call, text or email ahead results in paying full price and receiving a service from the time you arrive and arrive into the online room until the scheduled stop time. Arriving later than 15 minutes will be considered a cancellation and result in paying full price as well. All appointments will end at the scheduled end time.
- To avoid being charged for the full amount of your session, please let me know 24 hours in advance if you will be unable to make your scheduled appointment, and so that I might reschedule it as quickly and conveniently as possible for you. After 24 hour notices will result in paying half of the price. No Shows will result in being charged full price. Certain circumstances will be allowed, such as illness or death in the family. Clone Exception: You may have a family or friend in replacement for your appointment to avoid being charged. Please let Cathy know.
- Standard sessions last one hour—with fifty minutes devoted to modality time (or 80 minutes for a 90 minute service). Five minutes preceding and five minutes following are reserved for the pre and post consultations for hour sessions.
- The use of cell phones and other distractions is discouraged during any treatments as it is a distraction to you and your therapist. If you must take a call or attend to any non-emergency distractions, your session will still end at the scheduled end time.
- Any misconduct that is considered harassing or inappropriate will not be tolerated and the session will be terminated. Full payment will still be expected.
- Intoxicants—Because energy and body work can increase or decrease the flow of blood through the body, it can intensify the effects of alcohol and other intoxicants. As a safeguard to your health and well-being, I cannot proceed with a session if you are intoxicated or have had a drink within the time period of at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If you arrive for your scheduled appointment and you are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants, the appointment will be forfeited and full payment will be due for the time lost.
- Minors under 18 years may not receive services until a guardian has given written permission and stays present for appointments.
- All classes must be paid in full at registration time. No refunds, unless class or appointment is canceled by practitioner. Ask for details on payment plans (classes only) and sliding scale for marginalized communities.Scope Of Practice
As indicated by the State of Wisconsin“Massage therapy or bodywork” means the science and healing art that uses manual actions to palpate and manipulate the soft tissue of the human body, in order to improve circulation, reduce tension, relieve soft tissue pain, or increase flexibility, and includes determining whether massage therapy or bodywork is appropriate or contraindicated, or whether a referral to another health care practitioner is appropriate. “Massage therapy or bodywork” does not include making a medical or chiropractic diagnosis.
ABMP Code Of Ethics
As a member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP), I pledge my commitment to the highest principles of the massage and bodywork profession as outlined here.